BAMA Mirror

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 12 08:17:55 EDT 2007

funny you should mention that.. Loosing BAMA would be terrible.  Let me
know if I can help keep it going.

By the way, I was just on QRZ.com and was thinking the same thing about
it.  Don't think they are having any problems though.  Just was thinking
about it.

We're really lucky to have such a good HAM Family.  People who care
about others.  There really is a great group, people we respect, people
with decent morals and caring of their fellow human beings.
Sorry for this next comment... "and then there are those others.  More
like scavengers around the big fishes".

Again, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help on the BAMA situation.

Bob