BAMA Mirror

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sat May 12 16:01:32 EDT 2007

I have to agree with Al on this one. There are two different sites, BAMA,
and the BAMA alt., two different locations, two different servers,
regular backups, etc. The odds of both of them doing a "crash and burn"
at the same time is probably zero. You guys are getting too paranoid.
Then, of course, we have the auction entrepreneurs with their "where did
they get this stuff" "CD manual collections".

Pete, wa2cwa