Interconnect cables

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 31 16:53:14 EDT 2007

I got a VERY rude awakening today when I placed an
order to restock the connectors that I use in making
the interconnect cables for Collins, Drake, and Heath
equipment.  Effective on 25 May 2007 there was a 31%
increase in price!  Frankly, I almost choked!

Therefore, I am going to be forced to increase the
prices that I charge for the kits by an average of $5
for each set of cables.  Also, the recent increase in
postage rates was taken into consideration since the
prices are postpaid in the United States and Canada.

To give everyone a chance to get replacement cables
for their equipment I'll hold off increasing the price
for the month of June.  But, starting on 1 July 2007 I
will have to replace the current price list with a new
one reflecting the changes.

The current price list can be found on the 2nd link
from the top at the following URL:

http://k9sth.com/Page_3.html

Please note that I am not big enough to take credit
cards but I do take personal cheques from licensed
amateur radio operators in the United States.  I also
try to avoid PayPal since they have gotten pretty
greedy on the small users of their service.

It generally takes about a week from when I receive
payment until the order is shipped.  However, I will
not be shipping anything for the first complete week
in June.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com