BASWAPLIST

Christian R. Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Thu Nov 8 08:57:27 EST 2007

Bry,

Maybe Gene is having trouble with that ISP again like he had back in the
Spring. You might recall back on the 16th of May he posted a message about
that. A relevant portion of the message follows:

<BEGIN excerpt>
"Resurrection
After a 10 day, nagging on my part, my ISP/server, foothill.net, has undone
their negligence, and has our email list/reflector baswaplist back on line.
I have a another backup ISP/server ready should this happen again."
<END excerpt>

Maybe he's working on resurrecting baswaplist on his backup ISP he
mentioned. He's a lawyer so maybe he is holding foothill's feet to the
fire, too, for not upholding their end of a contractual agreement to
provide service upon payment by him. Or something....

He feels baswaplist is a good tool for all of us who subscribe, so he'll
eventually be back in some way.

-Chris F.

NNNN

At 06:13 AM 11/8/2007, Bry Carling wrote:
>Does anyone know what has happened to BASWAPLIST?

>Now it bounces...
>
>Bry

>To post - BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
>Archives - http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html

Christian Fandt,    Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
         Member of Antique Wireless Association