Two Gonset Questions

Alan W. Fremmer AWFremmer at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 15 13:31:18 EST 2007

Fellow Collectors/Restorers,

Have a Gonset AC/DC Power Supply - Modulator which is missing its AC power
cord.  It looks like it takes one of those cheater types.  I'm  presently using
the cord from an old electric shaver.  It works but is not  a great fit.  Any
suggestions as to where to find a replacement?

The second question deals with documentation.  All I find are  references to
DC only power supply/modulators.  Any ideas as to where I can  determine the
pin outs for this supply?

Thanks in advance for all the help in the past and for any help you can
offer presently.

73, Alan - KB2HEI