5881 Replacement for 6L6? - CORRECTION 6L6GB

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Nov 18 18:17:50 EST 2007

6L6, 6L6G and 5881 will usually have a lower maximum
voltage rating for the HT (B plus) than the advanced types
like a modern 6L6GC or maybe even a 6L6GB.

I would go with the manufacturer's recommendation if you have
a choice.