Shipping older radios & insurance claims

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Sun Nov 25 18:29:00 EST 2007

While I have sympathy for those who receive battered packages and equipment .. it has happened to me as well and I am just as harsh on myself in this regard...
I have say, and have told those on the other end .. that if you decline the insurance I offer, then I will have a little less sympathy than I might have.  As I said, I have been just as harsh on myself when I have declined to pay for shipping insurance, thinking the item should be able to make it through okay .. and then it turns up damaged or battered.