Velcro cable wrap

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 28 17:55:45 EST 2007

I just posted a photo article on my website on how to
make cheap Velcro cable wraps to help get your radio
shack organized.  They are reuseable for time after
time.  Although they are available commercially, you
can make your own for about 30 cents each.

After decades of "rats nest" wiring I decided that I
really needed to get things organized!

The URL is

http://k9sth.com/uploads/cablewrap.JPG

The article is not "brand specific" where radios are
concerned.  Also, making these cable wraps are an
obvious task.  However, I don't know how many amateur
radio operators have considered making and using these.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com