Velcro cable wrap

Richard Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Wed Nov 28 23:42:26 EST 2007

Hi Glen,

No need to sew.
In our area of Ohio, the Dollar Tree stores sell these ready-made for
the very purpose you suggest.  Package of eight in different colors
and 6 3/4 inches long. Cost a buck plus tax (true of nearly all they
sell, hence "Dollar Tree").

I took a pic of the package.  See:

<http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/temp>

or the tinyurl version