Need some smartness from U folks

Meir WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Tue Oct 9 17:27:04 EDT 2007

50 - 165 mc is the frequency of 50 to 165 mc. MC is Megacycles, which is
the frequency unit, 1 mc is equivalent to 1000 kc (kilocycles), 1 kc is
1000 cycles.

This was replaced when the European system (named after Hertz) was rammed
down our throats (1 Hz = 1 cycle, 1 Khz = 1 kc 1 mHz = 1 mc and so on).

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC