Johnson Bi-Net Automatic Dual Band Mobile Antenna Resonator

Robert L Lasso rlasso at ZIANET.COM
Fri Oct 19 09:47:10 EDT 2007

I acquired a Johnson Bi-Net Automatic Dual Band Antenna Resonator and
need the specs for it. All I have is the resonator and need to know how
long the mast section needs to be and also the whip section on top of
the resonator. I need full specs, what bands, how to tune, etc. I
believe it is model number 250-22. Any help is appreciated.
73, Robert W6RQR