Yaesu MD-200A8X and a TS-430s and a Ts-940s

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Fri Oct 26 13:12:52 EDT 2007

About all I can tell you now without researching the project is that
microphone wiring for Kenwood is different to Icom.  The connectors MAY
look alike, but the wiring is different.
I have wiring for them in my files but am only home for a fast
lunch....  I got the wiring for some by Googling the Internet on
microphone wiring.
I have the manual for the  TS940 and TS430, but not the IC 737.  I have
IC 735 and 756's and 775 manuals.  If you don't get help, let  me know
and I'll get the wiring for you.
They all take about the same type mikes though.
Bob   W5UQ