Anyone used a 8.4 for 6M Xtal in a AF-68?

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Sat Oct 27 21:19:10 EDT 2007

Thanks Glen!  That is great news!

Will edit my manual copy and pass the info on.

Now I wonder if I should consider cutting a small hinged
door in the case for easy access to the AF-68 crystal
socket or bring the socket out to the side ... hmmm.

Would be nice to have my favorite AM Net freqs crystaled
on the AF-67 and the AF-68.

I am guessing that 6M drift is a nuisance on the AF-68.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html