Tube final - rare bit of nostalgia!

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors1 at MIWWW.COM
Mon Oct 29 18:20:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Actually got one FT-75B radio stored in the closet, complete with the
DC-DC power supply/speaker, but no mic or mounting bracket.

Nice radio, very compact and well made, as all of the 70's Yaesu gear
used to be. Very easily serviced, no micro SMD parts, etc.

A couple of years ago Yaesu USA even sent me for free a
cover-to-cover copy of the whole user manual, actually three times!!
(the first manual got lost in the mail, never arrived, and the second
was sent to the wrong address. But the third was the charm).

-Alex