Heathkit Apache TX-1

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sun Sep 9 03:26:10 EDT 2007

My point was that one would have to determine if the resistors are still
within their 1% tolerance to be assured that their plate and grid current
meter readings on the Apache are accurate. Buying or building the shunts
was not the issue. For both of my Apache's, I built new shunts, since the
original shunts for the plate and grid meter readings went out of
tolerance back in the 80's.

Pete, wa2cwa