Correction: SM-2400 Frequency Counter schematic/manual needed (not SM2200)

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Sep 13 11:15:51 EDT 2007

Ouch. It has been pointed out that I goofed on my model number - the frequency counter is a Heathkit SM-2400 (not a SM-2200). Got in toooo much of rush yesterday.

Need schematic and, if available, a manual for SM-2400 frequency counter. This is a small (about size of DVM), portable 0 to 500 MHz frequency counter. Before I plug it in, I would like to know I have the right kind of supply (I think it uses 6VDC) and polarity. Schematic will be very nice if I have to trouble shoot it. Any and all help would be most welcome.

73
Bob, WA2CKY