Looking for Knight R-100A receiver

WE0H we0h at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 17 11:15:41 EDT 2007

Ah ha, Hi Bry. Hmmm, that may be interesting. I will get a hold of him
and see what's up. Yes 50 bucks was a nice price for the transmitter.
Very nice to see someone still around that sells at reasonable prices.
Tough to buy old radio's these days with high prices and lower
incomes... hi hi...

Mike
WE0H