please post following

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 19 00:20:41 EDT 2007

Sounds like one of those illegally produced amplifiers
designed for the Class "D" Citizen's Radio Service or
for freebanders.  If so, I would not use it for
amateur service without a major rebuild so that it
conforms to the technical specifications in 47 CFR
Part 97.

Glen, K9STH

--- spalletta <spalletta at RCN.COM> wrote:

I need info on a Kicker K-500 there is a toggle switch
on the far left as you are looking at it with no info
to it as im just learning this boggles me if anyone
has a manual that also would be great, thanks Phil in
Ca, KI6LEA

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com