Dero Research 2F VLF Receiver by Hammarlund

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Sun Sep 30 09:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi Hans,
    I asked Les, "The Historian", about the Dero, here's what he said:
    "Other than the pics on our website, the only ones I ever saw were at
Fair Radio years ago.
    I have tried every search method I can think of to find
something/anything on Dero Research. It's obvious that the receivers were
manufactured by Hammarlund. I have no idea what Dero did to them. Nothing is
obvious from a cosmetic standpoint."

    the pics, courtesy of Paolo Viapianni can be seen at:
http://www.hammarlund.info/sp600vlf.html

Sorry, this isn't a lot of help,
73,
Al, W8UT