AR-22

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 11 11:43:49 EDT 2008

Not that I know of!

I have a couple of AR-22 rotors that are over 50 years
old (got both of them used years ago).  Still use one
of them on my "short" tower to turn my VHF yagis.  The
only thing is that I have to replace the starting
capacitor every few years although I now use a 115 VAC
capacitor instead of the 65 volt original.  That
definitely helps in the life of the capacitor.

Glen, K9STH

--- rick darwicki <n6pe at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Anyone know if there is a solid state replacement for
the AR-22 rotor to get rid of the click clunk click
noise in the shack?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com