Square Trade

Edward B Richards zuu6k at JUNO.COM
Sun Apr 20 17:56:21 EDT 2008

There is also something called "Half-Com" that I don't understand their
relation to Ebay. They use the Ebay logo but you have to deal with
Half-Com. I bought a book from them that never came. Ebay did not want
any thing to do with it. I finally got a refund from Half-Com. Does any
body know what this is all about? Thanks.

Ed  K6UUZ