Square Trade

J Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Mon Apr 21 01:03:33 EDT 2008

As best as I can tell:

Square Trade is an eBay escrow service. You pay them and when you get the stuff and
are satisfied, they pay the seller. Apparently, they charge for the service, but
they also decide if your gripe is legit. Google

 "square trade" wiki

Half-Com is apparently a discount retailer connected to eBay.

Both of these are yet more signs that eBay is moving away from the "collectibles"
into competing w/ Amazon, Target, Walmartr, etc.

FWIW,
-John