for Hickok experts

Michael Tortorella w2iy at VERIZON.NET
Sun Apr 27 11:29:45 EDT 2008

Hi all, for cost of postage, one non-working bias potentiometer from Hickok
538 tube tester and similar models.  This one has a burn spot.  I was not
able to repair it, but I am NOT an expert in these things and I'd bet
someone who is might be able to get it to go.  In any case, it may be good
for parts.  I figure first class postage would come to about $4 in the USA,
first request gets it.
Thanks for the BW and 73
Mike W2IY please reply to w2iy AT verizon.net
Checked by AVG.
9:39 AM