300 Watt AM Amp Plans?

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Tue Apr 29 07:45:12 EDT 2008

look at the schematics  for   Heath's SB200 and 201.    And Ameritron's
AL811 rig.   For example, they have 3 811 tubes for about 600 watts
out.  You could build the same rig using two 811's and coast to 300
watts or so.
Look at W8JI's websites.  He designed many of the amps we use today,
like the Ameritron linear amps.   http://www.w8ji.com/Amplifiers.htm
Just a thought.
GL.  Bob   W5UQ