Help valuing an AR-88 that UPS destroyed last week --

David C. Hallam dhallam at RAPIDSYS.COM
Wed Apr 30 17:41:05 EDT 2008

I can't help you on where to find a value for your AR-88 but I can say that
I have not had any argument from UPS over my proof of value on a couple of
valuable items they destroyed or seriously damaged.  They completely
destroyed an antique crystal chandelier valued at about $500 and seriously
damaged an expensive shotgun I shipped.  They accepted the value I provided
and paid up.

David
KC2JD/4

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.aspx?list=BOATANCHORS