Powder Coating

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 23 11:21:04 EDT 2008

I don't know how well this works, but Harbor Freight has a sale going right now on a powder coating system for $59.99 in the catalog that I got yesterday.  They also are selling powder coat paint for $4.99 per 16 ounce container in black, white, yellow, and red.  From the photo in the catalog the system consists of a paint gun, power supply, hose, and foot pedal for controlling the paint flow.

The part number of the system is 94244 and the paint part numbers are as follows:

Black 93306
White 93307
Yellow 93308
Red 93309

Supposedly the system works with any "standard" powder coating paint.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com