AR-88 receiver on eBay is item number 380058470533

Bob Krassa bob at KRASSA.COM
Wed Aug 27 00:29:36 EDT 2008

I have never seen anything like this on an amateur radio
list, and so I have a few questions for the CIS wannabes:

If the seller is so evil, how come he has a 100% positive
rating after 11351 transactions?

Is the original shipper entitled to return of the
merchandise after UPS or the insurance has settled his claim?

Or is UPS entitled to sell it when found?

What are the actual facts?

On the off chance that the seller is innocent, how are you
going to restore the seller's reputation after smearing him
with ebay and the police?

Do the sleuths on this list have any other source of
entertainment?

Does this discussion honor the Amateur's Code?

73 Bob Krassa AC0JL