AR-88 receiver on eBay is item number 380058470533

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 27 09:01:46 EDT 2008

I'm the one who originally purchased this receiver from Mike back in
January. I have the original pics he sent me which not only show the
same knobs in the same places, but also show the original drip/stain
down the front left-facing side before he cleaned it off. Anyone
viewing the auction photos can clearly see the remnants of that mark.

I did contact the seller and asked for some history on the receiver,
he said he doesn't know much since he bought it at auction recently.
So it could very well be that it was swiped and resold.

It is, without a doubt, the same receiver. We have the paper trail as
well to trace it up to the point it was stolen from UPS during
shipping. Hopefully Mike can regain his receiver and trace this back
to the original perp to save anyone else losing their property.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ