Dynamotor

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 31 12:08:20 EDT 2008

I have a PE-103 dynamotor that has been around for about 60 years and
apparently isn't going to be used by anyone in my family.  As far as I know,
it has never been used...has cables of some sort attached.

Judging by traffic on here, there may be someone who can use the beast.  I
have no idea of value, so if you need it, or wish to tell me how they have
been selling, please let me know.  Obviously shipping will be significant,
at least $50, I expect.

Wilson, W4BOH