BE-5

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 15 12:42:23 EST 2008

i will place a free copy of the be-5 schmatic on the list of the heathkit schematics. i will do this later today. here is link http://www.tech-systems-labs.com/heath_schematic.htm if you need full manual link to data pro is on site also.
leon @ technology systems