Ebay Laugh of the Day

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ GARDGORE at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 15 14:50:30 EST 2008

In my opinion, considering the unrelenting high  volume continuous flow of
expensive equipment (much of it being Collins) over  the course of many years
and it soon becomes apparent there is simply too much  stuff involved here for a
one man operation to process. You have finding/  locating, buying,
transporting, pictures and descriptions, packing &  shipping. My guess is there are
partners or at least bird dogs involved who are  cut in on the proceeds. Remember
the old adage "birds of a feather..." and you  might get an idea who it is.
Anyone care to guess?

Greg

In a  message dated 12/15/2008 2:30:27 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
spalletta at RCN.COM writes:
I am really curious on HOW and WHERE he gets his  stuff? Phil K1PAS

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.aspx?list=BOATANCHORS