BoatAnchors, a word in it's favor

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Mon Feb 4 21:44:49 EST 2008

No, but, I WAS wondering WHO called this meeting...

I have noticed a lot of people hanging around here, exchanging ideas,
asking for help, offering help, offering equipment for sale and just
plain having fun sharing a common interest....  you know, just kinda
"meeting here"........ and on a regular basis too.

Richard's question is just one example of people who care and trust
other hams to help.
I'm sure there is someone out there who is just bursting at the seams to
help him... and it's a nice feeling to get good answers too.

Isn't the BoatAnchors site a sight?  Quite a sight, I'd say...  sorry,
but I just had to say that...
*
Thanks BoatAnchors for just plain "being there to help".  And all the
people on it who are "BoatAnchors". I'm one.

*_Now, would someone help this boy?_   :-)

Bob
PS... BoatAnchors, well, those that are fortunate to be in Florida,
usually meet at the Orlando HamCation.... so Bry, where is this years
meeting?
Actually some come from all over.  It's really a big hamfest.