Source for components

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 5 00:13:41 EST 2008

Try Mouser

http://www.mouser.com

They have a very good stock of everything and no
minimum for the U.S., Canada, or Mexico.

Glen, K9STH

--- rick darwicki <n6pe at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Although this may be slightly off topic, I'll ask.

I need to buy a few ICs and diodes, weird ones like DC
to DC converter, IR2155, LM334Z etc.

All of the internet sites I've found have large
minimums and don't seem to want to deal with lots of
one. Others offer RFQs.

Anyone know of a good online company that has a large
stock of odd stuff and sells small retail lots?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com