HT-37

Chris boatanchors at PEOPLEPC.COM
Sun Feb 10 12:21:52 EST 2008

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the advice and tips on the
HT-37, The reason I asked this question about the 37 was I have a chance to
pick one up but its been setting resting for over 20 years and I have'nt had
and experience with the HT-37 so I figured I had better get some input on it
before I dove in Head first...Thanks to everyone here on the Boatanchor
Group...73 Chris W7ULA