RF Ammeter Help

Chris boatanchors at PEOPLEPC.COM
Sat Feb 23 13:03:52 EST 2008

Hello To the Group

 I have a GE RF ammeter which reads 0-5 amps...I am wanting to use this inline in front of my Tuner so I an monitor the RF output to my antenna, My question is do I need to use any type of Shunt resistor on the meter or can I just put a pair of SO-239 connectors on the meter and start using it...Please let me know what I need to do to use the meter as I am wanting to...Thanks so much for your help...Chris