Westinghouse Ready Guide (Tube Manual) available to download

Deane McIntyre dmcintyr at UCALGARY.CA
Wed Jan 2 11:51:23 EST 2008

I have scanned the Canadian edition of the Westinghouse Receiving Tubes
Ready Guide and placed it on my website to download as a 5.1 MB PDF
file:

<http://deane.bio.ucalgary.ca/Westinghouse.pdf>

This 76 page guide lists basic info for the receiving tubes of the
period
(late 50s I think; the document has no data of publication) in
a tabular format. As this Guide does not seem to be common, and as
it lists some of the obscure tubes such as the 6M8GT and 6X6 which
are missing from most tube books, I have made it available.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO