Characteristics of Sylvania Receiving Tubes Book Available to download

Deane McIntyre dmcintyr at UCALGARY.CA
Thu Jan 3 14:39:47 EST 2008

the Westinghouse Ready Guide for download yesterday, I have scanned
the Characteristics of Sylvania Receiving Tubes book  and
have made it available as a 5.4MB PDF file at my website:

<http://deane.bio.ucalgary.ca/Sylvania.pdf>

This 56 page document has no publication date but likely dates
from the early 1960's as the first Compactron tubes are listed.

In addition to the usual tube info in tabular form, this book also
had data for many of the four digit 5xxx, 6xxx and 7xxx tubes.
Also, there is a listing of resistance coupled amplifier data,
a list of tubes by pinout and a substitution guide for European
tubes. And, on page two, an illustration of Sarong Cathode Coating
versus
Bikini Cathode Coating:)

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO