Midwest-Ham Archives

Schichler, Alfred (GE Indust, ConsInd) Alfred.Schichler at GE.COM
Thu Jan 10 16:15:38 EST 2008

Does anyone know anything about this site: http://midwest-ham-l.igorscomputers.com/ ?

There are a bunch of ham radio ads there, but all email addresses that I see are invalid.
Is this some old site with old obsolete ads or what? There is no information about responding to an ad that I can find.
It says something about a welcome kit, but how in the world do you get one? Maybe that's some thing from a long time ago.

Thanks for any help,
Al, WA2AS