FS: Swan Stuff, Variac, ARC-5

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sun Jan 13 12:05:20 EST 2008

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

W.W.II US Navy ARC-5 Transmitter - 80 Meters....$100 plus shipping
This is the 80 meter version covering 3-4 MHz. This unit was made by the
"Aircraft Radio Corporation" of Boonton New Jersey. This unit looks like
it has seen little if any use however it is missing the crystal and the
1625 transmitting tubes. I am including an NOS, new in the box set of
W.W.II 1625 tubes.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/arc5_80m.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/arc5_80m2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/arc5_80m4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/arc5_80m5.JPG

5 Amp Variac (Variable Autotransformer) with Meters...$40 plus shipping
This was built using a 5 amp variac with meters added to monitor voltage
and current. The switch at the top switches the variac in or out of the
circuit. I have tested this and it is working unit.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hb_variac.JPG

Swan Model FP-1 Phone Patch.........$15 plus shipping
Although a phone patch isn't of much use today, this does make a neat
accessory to go with your Swan equipment if you happen to be a Swan
collector.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/swan_phonepatch.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/swan_phonepatch2.JPG

Swan 14-C Mobile DC Power Supply Adaptor for Swan 350....$15 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/swan14c.JPG

Swan 700S Front Panel and Dial.........$20 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/swanpanel.JPG

RCA WG-289 High Voltage Probe........$20 plus shipping
This is from an estate and has not been tested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe2.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector