GONSET F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Fri Jan 18 17:48:17 EST 2008

Hi All...No room left I must sell my GONSET G-76 with matching P/S. This
radio has been completely gone through and been aligned as well. It
works fantasticly well. It comes with almost a complete set of spare
tubes including an extra final and pair of modulator tubes. The meter is
not an original but is probably better as it is a Military meter and
almost looks the same as an R390 meter. The radio has been completely
cleaned and looks fantastic. The power supply is 100% Solid State and
must have been one of the last done as it is a factory supply. The
speaker in the supply is tinny sounding but I have been feeding it into
a nice 4 ohm speaker.

Price is $400.00 plus shipping from 75149. It will be double boxed and
insured or will travel up to 100 miles of Dallas to deliver. Only reason
I am selling is that I just got another receiver and no room left.. No
takers it goes to the evil place Sunday.
Contact me off list at rwpeters at swbell.net or call 972-288-9911.

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI