Variac

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Thu Jan 31 21:33:22 EST 2008

If you stuff original metal or paper containers
with modern caps then you have the best of both
worlds, IMHO.

The challenge is that a working antique radio is
what some really value, one has all-original
parts is valued by others.

I have only four AM-SW receivers here that might
be considered "antiques" but all are either working
or on the way there.  I have sold, and will finish
selling at Orlando next week, anything that is not
easily restored to operating condition.  I attach
no value to a non-working piece of radio gear - no
fun if it doesn't light up and make a beautiful
noise!

One of those "to each their own" situations!

:-)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Sent Using: ChurchPup-Linux