Meter goop

J Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Fri Jul 4 18:03:21 EDT 2008

Sealing wax is what they used years ago to seal screws. Look in a store that sells Goth stuff.  Or you might try melting a black crayon into
the hole.



rick darwicki wrote:

> Hi all,
> Does anyone know a good filler/substitute for the stuff Triplett and Simpson used to fill the meter screw case holes and around the glass?
> I'm talking about the hard black stuff you have to dig out it remove the screws.
> Thanks,
> Rick Darwicki -= N6PE =-

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control -
Archives -

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list