Is Alltronics.com still in business? - DigiKey has it!

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Fri Jul 18 09:21:16 EDT 2008

Looks as though DigiKey has a similar item
and at half the price:
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T082/P1293.pdf

This is what I was looking for at Alltronics:
http://www.alltronics.com/cgi-bin/category/38

I believe that they are the same, self-contained
oscillators on Ham freqs.  Add 5v and a buffer for
a stable micro-QRP transmitter.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Have you tried 6m & 10M lately?  Wow!