Atomic Clock

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 21 10:30:57 EDT 2008

Gents,
This might not be a boat anchor question, but who better to ask it of then fellow tinkermen.
I have a SkyScan 84061 clock (gift) that syncs to WWV and has a switch on the back for EST, CST, MST and PST.
I want to run it on UST and if I set it that way, it updates itself to WWV and resets.
Nothing on the Web or from the manufacture on cutting diodes/wires/jumpers.
Anyone know of a mod before I open it up and start poking around?

 Rick Darwicki -= N6PE =-

http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes

http://www.qsl.net/n6pe/