FS: Babcock MT-5A HF TX & VFO

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Mon Jul 21 16:55:27 EDT 2008

FS:  Babcock MT-5A HF TX & VFO

Have to choose between my Galaxy GT-550
HF transceiver and my somewhat rare Babcock
MT-5A HF mobile boatanchor transmitter.

I have the original manual for the Babcock
as well as some additional documentation.

I also have a Tram Diamond VFO I will include
which I planned to modify as the outboard VFO.

Both are untested as I do not have a 350v 250ma
power supply for my Babcock. (More projects than
time.) My Babcock is clean with one observable mod
to the tapped coil (req. details), original knobs
and all tubes are present.

Asking $100. (or reasonable offer) for my Babcock
MT-5a along with the Tram VFO and the original Babcock
manual. This includes shipping to standard USA addresses.
(some addresses, incl. AK & HI, may be extra)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Have you tried 6m & 10M lately?  Wow!