Viking Valiant paint

Rodger wq9e at DTNSPEED.NET
Sat Jul 26 12:06:06 EDT 2008

Jack and list,

It is Plasti Kote GM-7191 which was a color used on a lot of the GM cars
in the mid 80's (generally referred to as a Burgundy color).  There is
also a newer shade used by GM that is very close (maybe a little more
metallic look) called Black Cherry that seems to be a closer match to
that used on my Viking 500.  My recently purchased Cadillac CTS in Black
Cherry is an excellent match for the factory paint on my Viking 500
which is a shade darker than the factory paint on my Ranger and Pacemaker.

73, Rodger WQ9E