Dial cover maker

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 31 12:31:34 EDT 2008

That URL, along with another one, has been referenced by several people.  The process definitely looks easy enough.  I was already planning on trying the plastic from 2-Liter soda bottles since that material is basically free!  Now I am a firm believer in the principles of the conservation of my finances and labor (you can read "cheap and lazy") so if the plastic bottle material works then I will be in "high cotton"!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Thu, 7/31/08, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> From: Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est at GMAIL.COM>
I have this URL bookmarked, he makes dial covers out of .020 hobby shop plastic which would be close to a plastic soda bottle. Anyway, hope this works for you..........and congrats on the NC-200!

http://members.aol.com/EB062559/DIALCOVERS.html