Dial cover maker

Don Roden donroden at HIWAAY.NET
Thu Jul 31 17:19:45 EDT 2008

I have $15K invested in parts and over 1000 hours in an old car that was
sitting im my granddad's barn for over 40 years.  I figure I'm about half way
finished, but I've learned to weld, straighten sheetmetal, scrounge junkyards,
and rebuild carbs, engines, and transmissions.  Sometimes the project is more
fun than the product.  ( I do wish I had a son or daughter who is a good spray
painter )  LOL!!

Don WA4NPL