[Boatanchors] Miller AT-2500

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sat Mar 1 12:04:57 EST 2008

Hi Rod and group...The answer to your question is YES. There were two
models of the AT-2500 tuner. One had a black case and one had the
aluminum. The difference was Rack Mount version or stand alone version.
There are a number of those within our BA group here in Dallas. I have
the stand alone my friend has the rack mount. One painted one not. The
Rack Mount ears come off to make it a stand alone . You will find this
to be the best auto tuner out there and trust me it will take the 2500
watts. It is built solid. I hope that you got the sending unit with it
so that it will work in full auto mode. Only thing in my shack that has
stayed for over 10 years...Love it... They are exspensive. E Bay pricing
from $700 up. I bought mine 10 years ago for $600 from a local ham.
If you do not have the manual I do...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI

-----Original Message-----
From: boatanchors-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Revcom
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:19 AM
To: boatanchors
Subject: [Boatanchors] Miller AT-2500

I have a J.W. Miller, Auto-Track Model AT-2500 tuner. What I would like
know if there was a case made for this.  The one I have just has an
aluminum
cover.  Looks "Naked", nice black front panel and bare alumn cabinet.
Nothing
in manual shows anything and have not seen any ads showing other than
the front panel.

Thanks

Rod
K0EQH