Pastime Projects Kits

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Mar 4 07:36:03 EST 2008

Hey guys - just wanjte dto let you know about Glenn Brown and his
"Pastime Projects Kits."

He was telling me about getting an article in QST recently about
his little tube transmitter kits that he sells.

Glenn is also starting to feature my AF4K crystals with his rigs,
although I don't see much about them on the web site yet.

He also sells a kit power supply, amplifier, key etc.

Please have a look and maybe if you don't want one for yourself,
you can tell someone else about them.

http://www.pastimeprojects.com/

and as always, the FT243 crystals for these and other rigs can be
found here:

http://www.af4k.com/crystals.htm